Does your washing machine leak, does it not agitate, or is it noisy? For any of these problems, or for any other washer issues, let A1 All City Appliance of San Antonio, Texas work for you. We stand by our commitment to your complete satisfaction.
A1 All City Appliance of San Antonio, TX can fix most brands and models of washing machines including Kenmore, Whirlpool, General Electric, Amana, and Maytag. We repair most washing machine problems including poor spinning, leaks, loud noises and cycle irregularities. For fast and reliable appliance repair service call A1 All City Appliance.
We service all major brands, such as:
- Kenmore washing machine
- Whirlpool washing machine
- Maytag washing machine
- GE washing machine
- Amana washing machine
- and many more
Services: All major appliance repair in San Antonio TX including
- Refrigerator Repair
- Washing Machine Repair
- Dryer Repair
- Stove Repair | Oven Repair
- Freezer Repair
- Dishwasher Repair
- Ice Maker Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair
- or any major appliance repair
Servicing the following areas:
San Antonio, Cibolo, Schertz, Universal City, Helotes, Boerne, Leon Valley, Bulverde, Windcrest, New Braunfels, Live Oak, Bexar County and your neighborhood!
Washing Machine Tips and Information
To avoid most repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your washing machine running efficiently. Improper care will cause your unit to use more electricity to keep you clothes clean than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your washing machine, save money and avoid many costly repairs.
Extend the life of your washing machine and lower your utility bills by following these simple preventative steps.
- Make sure that the washing machine’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear and tear on the unit a whole.
- Make sure water faucets are in good condition. Connect to faucets carefully; improperly connecting to the faucets can cause major water damage to the home. Turning faucets on and off before and after you wash can extend the life of you hoses. This also prevents hard water buildup.
- Rubber Hoses, over time, get worn out, brittle and leak. It is recommended that hoses be replaced every 5-7 years.
- Check that all drain hoses drain freely. Remove kinks and other stoppages. Improper draining may cause the pump to overheat and burn out.
- If your washing machine has a lint filter, remove and clean regularly to prevent clogs.
- Do not overload
- Too much detergent will cause the washing machine to work harder and use extra energy. Do not use too much detergent.
- Save money and energy by washing in warm water. Washing clothes in hot water uses twice as much energy as washing in warm water.
- Washing one large load is more efficient than washing two smaller loads, but don’t overload!
- Washing small loads with a large water level will prevent proper cleaning because there is reduced agitation.
- Check that the spin cycle is spinning properly. Putting wet clothes in the dryer will use more energy to dry.
- Check belts regularly to see if they need replacement. Worn or stretched belts will cause the washing machine to work harder.
Washing Machines Need Cleaning, Too
Regularly clean the top and door of the washer to prevent the buildup of dirt and detergent. When you wash very linty materials, pull lint from the tub after removing the laundry. Built up lint can keep water and detergent from properly circulating and soap deposits themselves may cause laundry to smell bad. To solve this problem, fill the tub with water and add 1/2 cup of baking soda or 3 cups of white vinegar; then run the machine through the complete wash cycle sans laundry. Finally, run the machine through a complete wash cycle before you put any more laundry in.
WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A HONEST, RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE WASHING MACHINE REPAIR COMPANY . . .
CALL A1 All City Appliance
FOR ALL YOUR MAJOR APPLIANCE REPAIR NEEDS!